DURHAM WEST 4-H BEEF CLUB DAY SHOW
Saturday 12:00 pm
GATES: Driver free
ENTRY FEE: None 4-H Cards must be presented at gate
Beef cattle are to be on fair grounds and entries submitted by 9:00 a.m. on the day of the show. Straw for bedding is to be supplied by the exhibitors. NOTE: no shavings are to be used in the barn.
Livestock Exhibitors must provide proof of $2,000,000.00 Liability Insurance or entries may be refused.
1. Junior Showmanship (11-14 years as of January 1)
2. Intermediate Showmanship (15-17 years as of January 1)
3. Senior Showmanship (19-21 years as of January 1)
**Championship Beef Showmanship - Champion and Reserve from Sections 1- 3**
4. Junior Heifer - British Breeds
5. Junior Heifer - Continental or Crossbred
6. Junior Yearling Heifer - British Breeds
7. Junior Yearling Heifer - Continental or Crossbred
8. Senior Yearling Heifer - British Breeds
9. Senior Yearling Heifer - Continental or Crossbred
10. Market Animal - Any breed
** Champion Heifer - Champion and Reserve from sections 5 to 10**
11. Prospect Steer
PRIZE MONEY DONATED BY:
Ross Doble Inc. awards to members depending on funds available.
Foster Hewitt Foundation - $15 per member exhibiting
Glenrothes Farm, The Brown Family - award to Champion Showperson and Grand Champion Animal.
We thank Thaxter Farms & Muskoka Timber Mills for providing the shavings for this event.