BEAVERTON HAS TALENT
Saturday 4:00 pm
COMMITTEE: Julie Garland 705-341-3929
ENTRY FEE: Admission to the Fair
REGISTRATION: Saturday 3 – 4 pm. Beside the stage
The Primary and Intermediate prize money for this event is sponsored by the Foster Hewitt Foundation.
PRIZE MONEY: $50.00 $20.00
1. Primary: 1 – 7 years old - Musical
2. Primary: 1 – 7 years old - Other
3. Intermediate: 8 – 16 years old - Musical
4. Intermediate: 8 – 16 years old - Other
5. Adult: 17 and over – Musical
Sections may be changed the day of the contest based on number of entrants.
1. Acts must be limited to one song length or 4 minutes.
2. Background music is to be music only with no vocals.
3. Raw talent show – not an air band contest.
4. CD Player available.
5. No Bands please as they are too time consuming.
MUSICAL: Vocals or Instrumental
OTHER: Comedy, magic, etc.
Judges Choice Award
$50 Cash donated by the Garland Family
This is to be awarded to a local person